Sunday, May 22, 2011

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time

I would like to kick off this thing by formally thanking my brother Josh and his beautiful wife Rachel for the name.  Josh started it all, but Rachel keeps it alive to this day.  Video to come.  The entire time I was creating this bastard, I had all these amazing things I was going to talk about and now.....blank.  Writer's block right off the bat.  I just heard one of my cooks outside the office yell "That's what she said".  Couldn't hear what prompted it, but I cheered the use of it nonetheless. 

I am excited about this blog.  I imagine it being something like a cross between a sports, video games, and cartoons blog.  Maybe with some nudity, violence and cursing.  I don't know....we'll see where the day takes us.  Either way, it's going to be fun and I'm excited.  Maybe the next series posts will have more substance to them, but I am at work.  And as a responsible manager, my conscience won't allow me to continue....gotta find something funny on youtube to end this with first though.

Here you go, enjoy, you're welcome. 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog bro. That dog video is hilarious. Exactly what all dogs are thinking. I completely forgot about the Brak sing along until now... for obvious reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BO MILK! I'm sooo excited and proud of you and can't wait to read your blog! It's going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. brother bear,

    i am dying.

    i'm not on FB anymore, where i'm sure you've been promoting this new ridiculously awesome blog and today i randomly linked up to your sister-in-law's (fantastic!) blog for the first time(thru a friend-of-a-friend etc..), then her post today features your new blog -- so i sat for about 10 minutes putting all the pieces together in disbelief...but this has made my day.

    i don't blog near as much as i used to, but it's fun nonetheless. i was especially impressed with how well you put into words how you've used that priceless huntingdon degree...........

    love, sister bear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sister Bear!!! It's so great to hear from you! Yeah, Rahcel's blog is great! She is so talented. How have you been and where is your blog??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...