Monday, May 23, 2011

Bonarroo 2011

I can't wait!  Bonarroo this year is going to be great.  It will be my first time going, but my brother has been a couple times and loved it.  The line-up this year is fantastic as well.  I would have loved to see Dave Matthews of course, the Avett brothers, or a Edward and the Magnetic Zeros in the lineup, but the current one is very very nice.  Eminem, Arcade Fire (hurray!), the Black Keys, Stephen Stills and Neil Young (half of CSNY), My Morning Jacket, Robert Plant, Ray Lamontagne, Mumford and Sons, the Strokes, Iron and Wine, Florence and the Machine, Explosions in the Sky, Atmosphere, Lewis Black, and the Neon Trees will all be there among tons of other bands (these were just my favorites).  The weekend is going to be amazing! 

Here are a few of the bands coming up and my favorite songs of theirs....enjoy.


Arcade Fire - Wake Up

Ray Lamontagne - Hold You in My Arms


Mumford and Sons - Roll Away Your Stone


Florence and the Machine - Dog Days are Over


2 and a half more weeks!

3 comments:

  1. I almost crapped myself when I read your biography page. Seriously, I was laughing so hard it hurt. All true except for some minor embellishments. good job

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...