Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Helplessness Baby Blues

Listening to Fleet Foxes new album and watching the Bulls dominate the Heat.  If the Bulls win, tomorrow will be a fantastic day.  Helplessness Blues, Fleet Foxes new album, is, like the rest of their music, amazing!  I found out today that if you do not feed an infant, they tend to get cranky.  She cries, I feed her.  That is how the relationship is developing.  I love the child, but all I can think is "get a job and get out of my house, freeloader".  When Lindsay gave birth to this bundle of joy, the doctors didn't tell me she was actually a wallet-eating gremlin sent from the underworld to ruin sleep and even the most well-thought out plans. 

I'm kidding of course (Wife reads this).  Isabelle is awesome and is now beginning to crawl.  This means one thing.  If I put her on the ground with a toy and go about my business, chances are high she won't be there when I return.  This is aggravating.  I have a solution!  We have a dog kennel-type fence.  Pictures to come! 

P.S. - No hate mail please.  Isabelle won't be in there for long....unless a good game of black ops erupts.  In which case I can not be held accountable if Lindsay comes home to her daughter eating dog food and drinking from the dog bowl...builds character anyway.  Who among us hasn't tried dog food?? ....... You, sir or madame, are a liar.

2 comments:

  1. BAAHAHAA Ryan made me eat dog food when I was a kid. He told me if I didn't he would shoot me. So I did. :(

    P.S. The kennel is a great idea! haha, you're so getting hate mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was pregnant with Elle, we were building onto the house and Josh swore to everyone we were building Elle's room with padded walls and a drain in the floor- so we could just leave her in there, while we went about our lives. Isabelle is precious Bo! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...